I am a faculty member of the Computer Science department at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel.
My current research is related to the field of probabilistic programming and Bayesian statistical modelling. In particular, I am interested in defining the kinds of models which can be efficiently represented and reasoned upon by means of probabilistic programming, on one hand, and in application of probabilistic programming to other areas, such as computational health, robotics, or human-computer interaction, on the other hand.
My publications are on Google scholar. Some recent publications on probabilistic programming:
- Deployable probabilistic programming acm, arxiv
- Design and implementation of probabilistic programming language Anglican acm, arxiv
- Black-box policy search with probabilistic programs jmlr
- Infergo — a probabilistic programming facility in Go.
- GoGP — a library on probabilistic programming around Gaussian processes.